Saturday 19 October 2013

October 2013 Guest Designer Zeneva Kovic of Australia!





*Please view our latest challenge HERE - you have 12 days left to enter!*

Today we welcome the winner of our September 2013 Challenge, 
Zeneva Kovic of Australia, back as our October Guest Designer! 


Hello! My name is Zeneva & I live in a regional sea-side town of South Australia with my 3 young children. 
I study at university & shall complete my degree at the end of this year - after 5 years - YAY! 

For 'me' time I love to scrap. At first it was to document the moments & memories of my 
children that I feared I would otherwise forget, but it has become so much more than that. 

In addition to memory keeping, it is about self-expression, creativity & letting go,
 in what has become, for me, a connected, supportive & safe environment. 
Plus, I love all the colour! It makes me happy!

I'm thrilled to be Guest Designing here at Scrap Around The World!
 Thank you so much for having me!!


Zeneva worked with our current mood board above.


Phew!  Now THIS is the type of layout that makes me catch my breath!


I LOVE how Zeneva has incorporated so many of the colours from our mood board into this beautiful piece!


The blues, greens, pinks & yellows as well as the splash of gold from the shoes are all evident!


Well THAT was awesome!  Don't chya think?!?
Thanks so much Zeneva for creating this special layout especially for us this month!!  

Zeneva is clearly one seriously talented artist with an obvious zest for life that comes through in her pages!  Please remember to leave some comment LOVE for her ♥  & please enter our challenge if you haven't already done so!



11 comments:

Unknown said...

Bright, vivid, gorgeous!

Val-Belle said...

I agree this is a magnificent piece of art... I love the inclusion of the bits of gold... an amazing layout... thanks for sharing.

Lizzy Hill said...

Stunning...fabulous...luscious....I can't get enough of Zeneva's amazing talent....one of my favest scrappers:):):)

Leonie said...

Zeneva you layout is beyond gorgeous. I just adore its colours!

Nicole H-b said...

Waooooo very nice layout!!!!!!

Di Garling said...

STUNNING layout Zeneva, love your interpretation of the mood board. So many fab details. Cheers Di

Eila Sandberg said...

Truely truely magnificent scrapping Zeneva! the fresh bright colours and the gorgeous take on the challenge make for an amazing page. xx

Gayle Price said...

Congratulations ! Beautiful, beautiful page !!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful showpiece!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a beautiful layout!! Love this, Zeneva! :D

zenevak said...

Thank you all so much for your kind comments and to SATW for having me as GD this month. It's been a thrill!